Saturday, April 3, 2010

Soccer and HATRED! YOU don't hate me, right?

Hey there party people!

SO

tons to talk about!.....(not really)

I joined the soccer team! Yeah we only had eleven people try out so everyone pretty much made the team but STILL. I'm hoping to get a lot of playing time because I've been playing for 9 years. Yeah. Hopefully all the experience and coaching I've gotten gets me somewhere :)

Fact: I HATE running. ....... Let me explain.

I hate running when its back and forth and over and over and over. Like when I'm FORCED to run. But running around on the soccer field I have no problem doing.

At first I thought this whole soccer thing was a big mistake because some of the girls on the team didn't exactly like me. Or, I thought so anyways. But it turns out that one of the girls actually is pretty cool. She jokes around a lot and makes me laugh, which is good, I guess. Because it's either this or hating me for the rest of eternity. :)

The other girl, I'm not sure. I don't want to be enemies but she makes it hard to be friends. She thinks that I'm this like, figure of evil. Yeah. I'm not, but she thinks so... so whatever.

So yeah. Soccer this year should be exciting.

Wish me luck. I luv u all. Have a good day :)

kthnxbai :)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment