What are you up to? This is another blog of random amazing :)
LOL. So, I had soccer practice in the pouring rain today. After about ten minutes of standing there getting soaked, our soccer coach realized that we probably wouldn't get much done so we went inside. Practice was about two hours shorter than we expected, but we played a game called I Have Never. Have you played? If you haven't, it goes like this :)
You go around in a circle and tell things you have never done before. If anyone has done that thing, they lose a point. Usually, you start with ten starting points.
Example:
Your friend says "I have never been to Italy." If you have been to Italy, you put a finger down and "lose a point".
Yeah? But don't get all excited if you win. Because it means you're boring :)
Anyways, I'm tired and just wanted to talk to you guys. If you're reading this, post a comment telling me what you did today. I'll see you soon :)
Please don't forget to follow me and spread the word about my blog!
kthnxbai :)
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment