Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cheese :)

Hello my lovely people!

So, this is another blog! i have to go get ready for soccer in a few but I lost my phone! :O! i can't find it anywhere and I'm totally freaking out! My phone's really stupid though. It doesn't ring if you call it or vibrate or anything. And yes, I checked all my settings on my phone. I'm just going to have to take it into the store and get it looked at but I'm afraid that it's going to be too expensive. =\

Anyways, I just wanted to make this blog really fast, I might be doing one later as well.

Yes, I'm obsessed with twitter, facebook, youtube, formspring, and my blog :) Ahaha I have WAY too much time on my hands :)

Here is my question for my wonderful people :)

1 - what website are you obsessed with?

Follow me and spread the word about my blog! Also, feel free to leave me a comment for my question of the blog!

kthnxbai :)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment