Yeah yeah, I know!!! ANOTHER blog! I can't help it! I love you guys too much!......And no one's updating twitter, facebook, or youtube. But mostly because I love you!
Don't you love those days where you just lie around in your pajamas and watch tv and use your computer? I DO!!!!! I had that day today :)
Tomorrow I have soccer practice. Cross your fingers and hope it doesn't rain tomorrow! I love soccer, and I can deal with a little bit of rain, but too much or a little rain for a long time will make my hair puff up and get all frizzy! And I don't know about you, but I am REALLY worried about my hair. Very self-conscious, I guess you could say? I don't know.
It's something I don't like, one of my worst features. I'm always pulling at it. So rain isn't going to help me all that much. My hair is really frizzy all by itself and water makes it worse. :)
These questions are awesome, therefore, you must answer them in the comments below! Hahaha :)
1 - What is your worst feature?
2 - How do you fix it?
3 - Have you ever played a sport in the rain?
Thanks for reading and follow me if you aren't already! Also, spread the word about my blog! Also, feel free to leave suggestions about what I should talk about next!
kthnxbai :)
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment