Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ANOTHER BLOG?!?!?! :O

Hey there!

So I'm making another blog today.

What? ANOTHER blog? Unheard of!

..........Yeah, I'm a nerd. LOL.

Hahaha so I'm laying on my couch watching youtube while half of the house is sick :( They are all sleeping so I can't really watch tv or anything =\

But I wanted to make this blog (mostly because I can't do anything else LOL) because I wanted to see what you were all up to! I'm interested in what you guys do when you are bored! :) I need some ideas haha.

Answer these completely random and amazing questions!

1 - What do you do when you are bored?
2 - What is you're favorite food?
3 - Who is you're favorite YouTuber? (or top 5 if you can choose just 1!)

Have an awesome day! Don't forget to follow me and spread the word about my blogs!

kthnxbai :)

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment