So I'm sitting on my couch with my brother. I played Mario Kart (Wii) all day yesterday! Bahahaha :)
My favorite two tracks are probably Coconut Mall and Mushroom Gorge. Because I know the secret passages and they are the easiest to play :)
My brother is currently playing SuperMarioRPG. Whatever that means :) LOL. He LOVES video games. LOVES. Like, his blog is about a game for the computer called Wizard101 (I had to ask him what it was - again XD).
So here are my blog questions for you guys!
1 - What is you're favorite game to play on your game console? (Wii, PS2, blah blah blah)
2 - If you have MarioKart Wii, what is you're favorite track to race on?
And please show some love to my brother's blogs. (Helpful Sorcer) OR (Nerdglasses101).
We share the Nerdglasses101 account so I will be blogging on there too. Not as much as on here because this is my main blog :)
Please don't forget to follow me and spread the word about my blog!
kthnxbai :)
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment